Tips on writing a helpful review:
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages based on your personal experience of the product you ordered from bitiba.
- Try and include references to the breed and age of your pet - this allows others to apply your experience to their personal circumstances.
- Information about how you use the product or even new uses for the product are especially helpful.
- Comparisons to similar products and how your experience with how the product compares are also constructive.
- Product reviews should be sincere – positive or negative feedback about your experience with the product helps to inform other customers.
What doesn't belong in a review:
- Speculative reviews before you have purchased the product or discussions about reviews posted by others.
- Questions regarding the product or the website. If you do have any questions about the product, please contact us using our contact form.
- Profanities or any form of distasteful language.
- Sensitive information, including telephone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses, or website addresses.
- General comments regarding product availability, delivery, packaging or other services from bitiba. For these comments, we prefer that you use our contact form.
Please note that we cannot publish reviews with an obvious discrepancy between points (stars) and text content.
When you take our tips into consideration, you make your review an important account of your personal experience that can help other customers make a decision regarding their order.