Small Pet Food & Bird Food
Delicious, healthy nutrition for small animals at discount prices
Each species of small pet has its own specific nutritional requirements, which are typically met by an optimal combination of hay, dry food, and raw fruit and vegetables. Some species, such as rats and ferrets, also require animal protein to keep them happy and healthy.
Whether you have a rabbit, guinea pig, hamster or other small pet, you are sure to find the perfect dry food to match their dietary needs at bitiba.co.uk. Species-appropriate dry food for small pets is split primarily into two categories: mixes and pellets. Mixed food boasts an appetising variety of tastes, textures and colours, while pellet food combines all this nutritious goodness into identical small pellets, making it ideal for picky small animals with a tendency towards selective feeding.
At bitiba.co.uk, you can also find a variety of great-tasting snacks and treats to supplement your small pet's diet, as well as premium-quality wild bird food so that you can help protect wild visitors to your garden or balcony.
Enjoy amazing deals on small pet food and wild bird food at bitiba.co.uk:
- Rabbit Food: explore our selection of the best dry bunny food
- Hamster Food: find nutritious hamster food at great low prices
- Guinea Pig Food: treat your guinea pig to a delicious, species-appropriate dry food with plenty of variety
- Ferret Food: complete dry food developed for ferrets, which require a diet rich in animal proteins and fat
- Rat Food: save on protein-rich dry food suitable for rats
- Degu Food: check out our range of natural diets for degus
- Small Pet Snacks: perfect as a tasty treat between meals, this selection of supplementary food for small pets contains snack mixes and larger treats, from cookies to corn cobs
Once you've stocked up on nutritious, species-appropriate food for your small pet, you might also be interested in our range of popular small pet
hutches and cages
, designed to provide your pet with a comfy home protected from the elements.
Back to the top