Complete dietetic wet food for cats suffering from chronic renal insufficiency, with reduced phosphorus and protein levels to support kidney function. Grain-free recipe, no wheat, corn, or soya.Concept for Life Veterinary Diet Renal
is a premium complete wet food for adult cats with kidney issues. When renal function is impaired it compromises the kidney's abilities to perform efficiently. Toxins and protein wastes are not eliminated properly, and the kidneys become overloaded. If your cat is suffering from kidney disease it needs a diet that relieves and supports the kidneys. Insufficient or low fluid intake combined with an acidic urinary environment can lead to the formation of bladder stones such as calcium oxalate or uric acid stones. The appropriate mineral content and urinary pH values can help to reduce the risk of bladder stones.
How can Concept for Life Veterinary Diet Renal help your cat?
This premium therapeutic food has been specifically developed for cats with renal problems and is optimally adapted to suit their nutritional needs. It has a low protein content and is made using only top-quality protein which produces fewer toxins and waste products such as urea. It is also low in phosphorus which helps to reduce the work the kidneys must do. Cats with renal issues are often unable to eliminate excess phosphorus and this can overload the kidneys. This tasty food is also low in calcium, vitamin D and purine, which helps to reduce formation of calcium oxalate and uric acid kidney stones. A balanced ratio of minerals helps to counteract over-acidic urine. Cats with kidney disease often suffer from loss of appetite. Concept for Life Veterinary Diet – Renal is well accepted.
Concept for Life Veterinary Diet Renal at a glance:
Concept for Life Veterinary Diet – tailored therapeutic nutrition for your cat.
- Dietetic complete wet food tailored to your cat's specific nutritional needs
- Scientifically-based nutrition which supports veterinary therapy
- Grain-free recipes
- No wheat, corn or soya
- Reduced protein and phosphorus content to support kidney function
- Top-quality raw meat ingredients ensure it is well-accepted, and very digestible
- Made in Germany
Not suitable for pregnant or lactating cats, kittens, cats with hepatic insufficiency associated with impaired bile secretion, and cats with struvite stones.
- Please seek your vet's advice before using this food or extending the feeding period.
- When feeding your cat with a veterinary diet you should consult your vet regularly for check-ups.
- If your cat's health deteriorates please seek veterinary advice immediately.