We care about your cat's health and strive to offer the best possible service. Hill's Pet Nutrition, the manufacturer of this Hill's Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care has informed us that the information labels on some of the 156g cans provides incorrect feeding recommendations. Please see our listed feeding recommendations for the correct information. If you have any questions, please contact your veterinarian.
Hill's Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care - Chicken has been specially developed to reduce digestive disturbances and improve nutrient intake. It is enriched with electrolytes and B-vitamins to balance out any nutritional insufficiences. It also contains the unique Hill's ActivBiome+ Technology, a special mix of prebiotic fibres that are clinically proven to support the microbiome in the gut and contribute to optimum stool consistency and healthy digestion. Hill's Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care - Chicken is enriched with omega-3 and -6 fatty acids as well as antioxidants to boost the immune system. This delicious wet food has a fine texture and irresistible flavour that your cat will love!
Hill's Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care - Chicken at a glance:
- Complete dietetic wet food for adult cats with gastrointestinal disorders or acute absorption disorders in the gut
- ActivBiome+ Technology: a revolutionary mix of prebiotics, proven to support your pet's gut health and wellbeing, improving digestion and stool quality
- Highly digestible recipe: suitable for use as a complete food thanks to easily digestible ingredients that promote digestive activity and can restore balance in the gut
- 16% chicken: light, easily digestible source of valuable animal protein
- High electrolyte content & vitamin B: to counteract a shortage often caused by digestive disorders
- Low-fat recipe: relieves the gut
- Balanced and nutritious: with vitamins, minerals, and trace elements to support vital functions and strengthen the immune system
- Healthy skin & coat: with omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- Well accepted: delicious recipe with chicken and aromatic pork liver
- Practical ring-pull tin: for easy portioning
- Recommended by vets: for an effective, clinically proven diet that is frequently prescribed