A mixed selection of complete wet food for adult cats, with delicious chunks in gravy and recipes designed to stimulate your cat’s senses, as well improving wellbeing and urinary tract health.
It is well-known that cats perceive their surroundings in a very special way using their fine sensory system. However, it is less commonly known that their wellbeing also depends a great deal on how well their sense are being stimulate. With its Sensory line, Royal Canin has created three wet foods designed to stimulate your cat’s senses of smell, taste or mouthfeel, thus awakening its sense in a variety of ways.
For cats, eating is a tactile event, with different textures, smells and flavours having a huge impact on the overall feeding experience. The Royal Canin Sensory wet food range has been specially developed to ensure the senses are invigorated at every meal, with unique recipes offering nuances in taste, texture and aroma that will support your cat’s overall health and wellbeing through sensory variety. Thanks to innovative production technology, Royal Canin Sensory Feel, Taste and Smell all offer tender chunks in a delicious gravy, with physical properties that will surprise your cat’s senses and make feeding a sensory experience.
Royal Canin Sensory Mixed Pack in Gravy at a glance:
- Complete wet food for fussy adult cats
- Mixed pack with three different recipes: Feel, Taste and Smell from the Royal Canin Sensory range
- Stimulates mouthfeel: invigorates your cat’s senses with its unique texture
- Specially developed aroma profile: awakens your cat’s sense of smell
- Tailored flavour profile: chicken flavour with nuances of roast, meat and caramel
- Optimum nutritional profile: instinctively preferred by adult cats
- Increased wellbeing: stimulating your cat’s senses provides a special feeding experience
- Healthy urinary tract: supported through an optimised combination of nutrients
- Fresh pouches: practical and pre-portioned
Royal Canin’s Sensory recipes offer unique textures in gravy or jelly, featuring a particularly creamy consistency and smooth surface, as well as lasting longer in your cat’s mouth. Each dish uses particularly attractive flavours, smells and textures to stimulate the senses.
Combine dry and wet food to improve your cat’s feeding routine. Royal Canin Sensory wet foods can be used in combination with all Feline Health Nutrition dry foods for mixed feeding. This offers another way to improve your cat’s eating experience.