Beneficial nutritional supplement for adult cats, helping to support recovery from unwanted coat changes or simply ensure ongoing healthy skin and lustrous coat, with Norwegian salmon oil.
Purina Pro Plan Skin & Coat+ is a nutritional supplement to support skin and coat health in all breeds of adult cat. It is enriched with omega-3 and -6 fatty acids from Norwegian salmon oil, combined with linseed oil and vitamin E, to help keep your cat healthy both inside and out. It has been scientifically developed with veterinarians to keep skin moist and firm, as well as boosting the glossiness and softness of fur.
This tasty Purina Pro Plan Skin & Coat+ supplementary is easy to feed and ideal for all breeds. It offers high nutritional value and can simply be combined with your cat's usual daily diet, helping to support healthy cells and keep your cat looking and feeling great. Purina Pro Plan Skin & Coat+ is also a great choice for cat's with sensitive skin or suffering with a dull or dry coat, as well as other unwanted changes to skin or coat, helping to restore health and strength.
Purina Pro Plan Skin & Coat+ at a glance:
Healthy skin, shiny coat
PRO PLAN Skin and Coat cat supplement can help to support skin and coat health in all breeds of adult cats.
How does PRO PLAN Skin & Coat+ work?
Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids from Norwegian salmon oil, combined with linseed oil and vitamin E, can help to keep your cat healthy both inside and out.
Easy to feed
Tasty and suitable as an everyday addition to your cat's diet - just add the oil to a daily meal.
Palatability tested to ensure great taste - 100% delicious recipe.
- Natural nutritional supplement for all breeds of cat, promoting skin and coat health
- Easy to feed: tasty and suitable as an everyday addition to your cat's diet
- Enriched with beneficial nutrients: all chosen for their benefits for your cat's skin and coat, keeping it healthy, supple and glossy
- Norwegian salmon oil: a source of omega-3 fatty acids such as DHA and EPA, helping to keep skin moist and firm
- Linseed oil: rich in omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid and omega-6 linoleic acid
- Vitamin E: an antioxidant that can help to protect your cat's cells against free radicals
- Developed by veterinarians
- No added sugar, artificial colours or preservatives