Odour and stain remover to remove contamination from cats, removes organic dirt such as urine, faeces, vomit & saliva, bio-enzymatic formula. Spray bottle.
Whether urine, faeces or vomit - it is important to remove unappetising residues of your cat quickly and efficiently from floors and other surfaces. Nature's Miracle Cat Stain and Odour Remover is a useful helper in this respect. The product has been specially developed to thoroughly remove
and neutralise stains caused by cats and the associated odours.
Nature's Miracle Cat Stain and Odour Remover is based on a bio-enzymatic formula
with beneficial, harmless bacteria. The product is easy to apply by spray bottle
and can be used on many surfaces, such as carpets, upholstery, hard floors and textiles.
Nature's Miracle Cat Stain & Odour Remover at a glance:
- Effective stain & odour remover for everyday cat soiling
- Strongly effective against: cat urine & faeces, vomit, saliva and other organic stains & odours
- Bio-enzymatic formula: based on the use of harmless bacteria, neutralises odours quickly & completely
- Flexible application: can be used on various floor types such as carpet, hard floor as well as textiles
- Pleasant fragrance: leaves behind a fine, fresh melon scent
- In a practical spray bottle: distributes the solution efficiently on the job site, even reaches hard-to-reach places
- Contents: 946 ml
Before use, the soiling should be dabbed off as far as possible. The affected area can then be thoroughly soaked in Nature's Miracle Cat Stain & Odour Remover. After a soaking time of 15 minutes, then dab the area with a clean cloth. For stubborn stains, you can gently scrub the area before leaving the product on for 15 minutes. For stubborn odours, you can treat the area again by soaking the affected area with the product. Then allow to air dry.
Before use, test the colour fastness of the surfaces to be treated by applying the Stain & Odour Remover to an area that is not visible. Dab the area with a white cloth after waiting 5 minutes. If the colour in the test area comes off, it is not recommended to use Nature's Miracle Cat Stain & Odour Remover on these surfaces.
Do not use the product on untreated wood, leather, suede/suede, special fabrics made of silk or wool, or on stone or ceramic surfaces.
It is recommended to always use Nature's Miracle Cat Odour & Stain Remover first as other cleaners or detergents may not work and instead may leave chemically "dried" stains that are impossible to remove.