Our special blend of natural fish protein hydrolysates eases anxiety, the unique combination of ingredients helps support calm behaviour and lemon balm helps reduce stress, for a happier, more relaxed dog!
Keep your dog's tail wagging with YuMOVE Calming Care for Adult Dogs, previously YuCALM Dog. This unique formula contains natural, scientifically proven ingredients, providing an effective way to help reduce stress, support calm behaviour and ease anxiety. It's perfect for dogs who feel anxious in day-to-day life, or those fearful towards specific triggers like fireworks, other dogs, strangers, travelling or being left alone. By supporting the natural pathways in the brain, YuMOVE's unique targeted formula works best when given daily to help reduce stress and help dogs to behave more calmly. Plus, they're easy to give and taste great, too. Simply add the daily amount to your dog's food or let them eat it straight from your hand. This way, you and your dog can share great moments for longer.
YuMOVE have been researching their supplements for more than 15 years. But they’ve been pet lovers for a lot longer. That’s why their nutrient-rich supplements are not only proven in the park, but also in the vet’s practice. Don't just take their word for it, though. YuMOVE is the UK’s no.1 veterinary joint supplement brand*, and they help over 1.7 million dogs globally every year.**
*Kynetec VetTrak April 2022. Sales of YuMOVE branded products through veterinary wholesalers.
**Brand Tracking Study, April 2022.
YuMOVE Calming Care for Adult Dogs at a glance:
- From the UK’s no.1 veterinary joint supplement brand
- Contains scientifically proven ingredients
- Rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot with over 38,000 reviews
- Helping over 1.7 million dogs globally per year*
- Backed by a ‘See the Difference’ Money Back Guarantee
*Brand Tracking Study, April 2022.
Active ingredients found in YuMOVE Calming Supplement for Dogs:
- Lemon Balm: this helps to support ideal GABA levels to relax and soothe your dog, encouraging your pet to stay calm even in stressful situations.
- L-Theanine: with natural calming properties, helping to produce compounds such as seratonin that are known to relax your dog. It is also beneficial in supporting dopamine product, which keeps your dog happy.
- B Vitamins: supports healthy brain and nerve function, helping to prevent your dog getting over-excited as well as supporting concentration.
- Fish Protein Hydrolysate: helps calming signals find the key location in your dog's brain, as well as keeping GABA and dopamine levels optimum for that all-round happy feeling!