These coffeewood chews are an ideal way to satisfy your dog's desire to chew, a natural material that is suitable even for sensitive dogs.
Satisfy your dog's chewing instincts and support dental cleanliness with the Chewies Coffeewood Chew, which provides a number of small fibre pieces that having a flossing effect on your dog's mouth, cleaning hard-to-reach places between teeth. This natural material is entirely safe for your dog to chew and can also be safely ingested. As your dog chews, its teeth will experience a cleaning effect and each muscle in the jaw will be strengthened.
The Chewies Coffeewood Chew is free from any artificial additive or animal ingredient, containing no calories so that your dog can really go to town without having to think about weight-gain! It is an ideal snack for allergic dog and is healthier than feeding carb- and sugar-rich chew treats. The Chewies Coffeewood Chew is available in a range of sizes to ensure every dog can benefit, from eco-friendly sources.
Chewies Coffeewood Chew at a glance:
- 100% natural: no artificial additives and free from ingredients of animal origin. Also suitable for dogs with allergies
- Dental floss effect: chewing coffee wood loosens tiny fibres that have an additional cleaning effect on the teeth
- Chew stick for dogs
- Non-toxic: wood that does not splinter, with fibres that can pass harmlessly through the dog’s system
- Especially hard wood from the coffee bean plant: ensures a long-lasting chew and keeps your dog occupied
- Sized to suit your dog’s jaw size. This natural product is subject to natural variations in weight and shape
- Size M: approx. 200 - 280g, 15 - 30cm long, diameter 3 - 7cm, for dogs weighing <20 kg
- Oralcare: promotes mechanical cleaning of the teeth and strengthens the jaw muscles
- Zero calories: ideal alternative to chews that contain fat or sugar
- Sates the natural need to chew