Wooden house for rabbits and small pets, with base tray, extension for the Plaza 200, Plaza 160 and Plaza 140 cages, ideal as a hideaway or a birthing nest, hinges to open roof, natural material.
The Ferplast Small Pet House for Plaza Cage proves that a home extension doesn’t always require lots of extra work. You can extend your Plaza 200, Plaza 160 or your Plaza 140 with little effort while still offering your rabbit or other small pets a comfy den.
This rabbit house, which can of course be used for other small pets, is made from untreated wood and so can be gnawed by your pet without any risk of harm. It is suitable as a retreat for relaxing or hiding in, as well as being a place to shelter in when babies are on the way.
A great advantage is that this house doesn’t take up any space in the cage, rather it actually expands the space available. Decorations on the walls make this house pleasant to look at and it is an attractive addition to your pet’s cage.
Ferplast Small Pet House for Plaza Cage at a glance:
- Small pet house to expand the Plaza 200, Plaza 140 and Plaza 160 cages
- Made from untreated wood: can be gnawed without causing harm
- Versatile: can be used as a hideaway or a birthing nest
- Extend the Plaza cage (this small pet house cannot be used on its own):
- Plaza 160 can be extended by approx. 200 cm
- Plaza 140 can be extended by approx. 180 cm
- Plaza 200 can be extended by approx. 240 cm
- Ventilated: peekaboo design on the front and back
- Clips on the roof: to clip on the flip-open roof
- Easy assembly of the house onto the Plaza cage: simply connect the base of the house to the base of the cage with the click mechanism and close the spring fasteners
- High, plastic base included: easy to clean
- Hinged roof with secure metal fastening: spring fasteners allow you to open and securely fasten the roof
- Decorative design with charming motif
- House: natural wood
- Base: grey
- Total: 42 x 60 x 50 cm (L x W x H)
- Inside: 39 x 57 x 46.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Edge height of base: 16 cm
- Opening: 18 x 20 cm (W x H)
- Entrance: 18 x 20 cm (W x H)
For your pet’s safety, avoid stacking cages under any circumstances. Please place all cages on the floor and avoid putting anything heavy on top.
Ferplast - quality made in Italy:
The long-established Italian brand 'Ferplast’ has been producing high-quality pet accessories for more than 40 years. New Pet Generation stands for maximum comfort and highest quality products for all pets.
It is essential that rabbits and guinea pigs have enough space for freedom of movement - a hutch alone is not enough. Please be sure to follow the guidelines set out by Rabbit Welfare Association, PDSA and RSPCA regarding recommended living areas for small pets. As well as a suitable hutch or cage, your pet also needs a separate, secured run to give them a safe space to exercise. bitiba recommends that all outdoor rabbit hutches are positioned in a sheltered location, protected from potential predators and shaded on sunny days.