This spacious small pet cage is laid out on three levels, with lots of room for your small pets to run around. The cage comes with a full set of accessories. Bar spacing: 2.2cmPlease note: This product might take a little longer to arrive as it may be shipped from outside the UK.
The Ferplast Vital 3-Tier Small Pet Cage 120 is an ample three-storey home for your small pets to enjoy. The cage comes complete with all of the basic equipment that small pets need, including two drinking bottles, two bowls, two hay racks, two wooden ladders and a house.
The Ferplast Vital pet cages are easy to move around thanks to the rollers attached to the stand and the hay racks attach to the outside, to allow your pets even more living room. The mesh doors on each level make it easy for you to catch your pet when you need to do so.
Ferplast Vital 3-Tier Small Pet Cage 120 at a glance:
- Small pet cage suitable for small pets including guinea pigs and dwarf rabbits
- With rollers: making it easy to move around
- Mesh doors make it easy to catch your pet and the front of the upper cage opens up completely
- Total dimensions (with metal clips) (L x W x H): 120 x 60 x 167 cm
- Cage inner dimensions (L x W x H): Lower cage: 118 x 58 x 50 cm; Middle cage: 118 x 58 x 50 cm; Upper cage: 118 x 58 x 47.5 cm
- Height of area needed for cage: 193cm, as upper door opens upwards.
- Depth of base tray: 18cm
- Bar spacing: 2.2cm
- Bar thickness: horizontal: 2mm; vertical 3.5mm
- Mesh material / coating : iron / powder coating
- Doors (dimensions / description) :
- Lower level: Centre front, 1 sliding door
Opening (W x H): 25 x 18.5 cm
- Middle level: Centre front, 1 sliding door
Opening (W x H): 25 x 18.5 cm
- Upper level: 2 hinged doors (light gray mesh, opens upward) each with 2 PVC clips.
Opening dimensions (W x H): 118 x 29 cm
- Storeys : 3
- Platforms :
- 3 base trays (L x W x H): 118.5 x 58 x 19.5 cm (including 2 base tray with ladder holes (L x W): 20 x 15 cm)
- 1 platform (house roof) with integrated bowl (L x W): 53.5 x 24 cm
- Accessories :
- 2 wooden ladders (plywood) with 9 rungs (distance apart: 9 cm) for hooking onto the base tray above (L x W): 85 x 14.5 cm
- 2 bottles (PET) with scale up to 550 cc, with stainless steel ball valve and clamp
- 2 feeding bowls (Party 4 / 0.3 l) dark grey with rubber edge and grip recesses: 15.5cm diameter x 5.5cm depth. These bowls also fit inside the integrated bowl in the house roof
- 2 hayracks, light grey (L x W x H): 9 x 28 x 15 cm
- 1 house (L x W x H): 53.5 x 25 x 17 cm (with an angled wall with stairs up to the roof and a tunnel entrance) with integrated bowl on the roof (diameter 14cm). Entrance (W x H): 16 x 17 cm
It is essential that rabbits and guinea pigs have enough space for freedom of movement - a hutch alone is not enough. Please be sure to follow the guidelines set out by Rabbit Welfare Association, PDSA and RSPCA regarding recommended living areas for small pets. As well as a suitable hutch or cage, your pet also needs a separate, secured run to give them a safe space to exercise. We recommend that all outdoor rabbit hutches are positioned in a sheltered location, protected from potential predators and shaded on sunny days.