A delicious blend of Timothy grass designed to support your rabbit's healthy digestion and offering a tasty addition to any diet, in a thick, coarse hay form.
This Burgess Excel Feeding Hay with Dandelion & Marigold is a great addition to your rabbit's diet, offering great taste and numerous benefits for your small pet's diet. It is made from Timothy grass, which is rich in fibre and can help support healthy digestion. The thick, coarse hay is good for your rabbit to chew on, which promotes good dental health and helps to support dental abrasion.
Grazing on hay such as this Burgess Excel Feeding Hay with Dandelion & Marigold can also help to keep your rabbit physically active and mentally stimulated, both of which are vital for any living creature. It is also a fun way to bring variety to your rabbit's diet, in a healthy and beneficial way.
Burgess Excel Feeding Hay with Dandelion & Marigold at a glance:
Did you know that your rabbit or guinea pig's diet should consist of around 85-90% hay?
- Complementary feed for rabbits
- Hay made from Timothy grass
- Beneficial: rich in fibre to help support digestive function
- Tasty: adds variety and flavour to your rabbit's diet without the need for unhealthy treats
- Dental health: helps to keep your rabbit's teeth healthy, with coarse hay that supports dental abrasion
- Physically and mentally stimulating: the constant grazing helps to keep your rabbit active and keeps the mind working
Use a hay such as our Feeding Hay with Dandelion & Marigold to create the main part of your small pet's diet, helping to support dental and digestive health. Burgess Nuggets can be added to provide key vitamins, minerals and fibre, as well as to help avoid selective feeding. Feed snacks as a little additional treat, as well as handfuls of fresh greens, to help boost your pet's mental health and happiness, and make sure fresh drinking water is always accessible. Check out our website for advice on which vegetables can be beneficial to your pet!