Really happy with this, wide base and not too high so it's very sturdy. Astro is little heavy footed so use to tip the old one when he ran up it! Great too space to give your cat more room to sleep in. Luna loves the round bed, better than the radiator bed she use to sleep in.
Overall great value for money and a good size for adult cats when you don't want a huge cat tree.
04/07/16 | Jeanette R, Morris
some items not useful
The house den is too small for a grown cat. The scratching ramp is useless for my two they have never used it. The only things that they have had great use of, is the bed on top and the hammock. Though both fight to get the top bed. The cylinder that came with mine is of no use what so ever. It would be great if there had been two sleeping beds like the top one.
what a great cat tower
I was really pleased when it arrived it is good quality easy to assemble very strong and safe.My cat is eleven and he loves it .His favourite part is the bed on the top . I padded it with sponge under the cover its now his new domain.
16/01/16 | Jeanette R, Morris
some items not useful
The top part of the tree is great as is the hammock but the climbing steps and the housing are no use to medium size cats. Neither of mine will use these they fight for the bed and the hammock. The sizzle post are great but the paw pad is not used. I wish there were two of the beds and two hammocks then it would be perfect. I would order again as it is coming to the end of it's use now and I find myself looking for another.
21/08/14 | Edward Bulfin
Great product for price
This is a really strong and sturdy climbing, scratching and play tower.
The only downside is that I got the instructions for building it from the Internet and all that came with it was a list of parts and an exploded view of where the parts went.
The instructions I found online were back-to-front and you have to start building it from the physical top down, and not the bottom as the instructions say. If you do build it from the base upwards the last two posts will not fit as they contain bolts which have to be fitted to the top right at the start.
Correct build instructions (Start at number 1):
14. Attach 3 of the 40 cm sisal posts to the base plate.
13. Attach scratch board to sisal post in far corner.
12. Attach triangular platform to top of the 3 sisal posts.
11. Consider the triangular platform. The far edge from you is the corner with two straight edges.
10 On the front left corner (closest to your left hand as you face the product), attach 25 cm sisal post.
9. Attach enclosed den to top of 25 cm sisal post.
8. On the back corner with two straight edges, attach 36 cm sisal post.
7. Attach hammock bed to top of 36 cm sisal post.
6. Attach 25 cm sisal post above hammock bed.
5. Attach 20 cm sisal post to front right corner (closest to your right hand as you face the product (remember this is now upside-down))
4. Attach paw platform to 20 cm sisal post.
3. Attach 40 cm sisal post to top of paw platform.
2. Attach play coil to underside of bed.
1. Attach bed to top of two uppermost sisal posts
03/10/13 | joanne
Excellent Quality and a good price. Very pleased with my purchase.
My cats love it!
I have 3 cats and this cat tree is perfect for them, as every one of them have their own place to play. One of my cats prefers the hammock, the other likes to stay in the den while my boy likes to sit on the top platform. It has lots of scratching surfaces so the cats are happy.
Two of my cats love this cat tree. If they are not playing on one of the platforms, then they are sleeping in the hammock together.I would definitely recommend it.
One of the best Cat Trees I have ever bought!
I bought this cat tree a year ago and I am very satisfied with this purchase. My cats, as well as the ferrets are enjoying it.