The basis of a long and active cat life is a species-appropriate, balanced nutrition. Concept for Life wet cat food has been specifically formulated to provide a balanced diet for all-round care to meet your cat’s specific needs. These tasty recipes with delicious gravy or jelly provide your pet with a balanced, nutritious meal and supports all-round, good health.
The main ingredient in Concept for Life is carefully selected meat and top quality, functional ingredients. This creates a balanced mix of the vital nutrients which help to keep your cat healthy. This tasty food is easy to digest and very well accepted.
Premium quality Concept for Life complete wet cat food with gravy or jelly is based on the latest scientific findings and has been specifically developed to meet your cat's individual needs.
The Concept for Life Sterilised Mixed Trial Pack contains 2 x 85g Sterilised in Gravy and 2 x 85g Sterilised in Jelly.
For neutered cats aged 1+, with low energy needs:
- Helps to maintain a healthy urinary tract: The recipe is enriched with DL-methionine which reduces the urine pH value. This helps to reduce the occurrence of urinary stones.
- Aids effective weight control: The increased protein content in combination with L-carnitine as well as adjusted fat levels (4%) and energy content can help your cat to maintain its ideal body weight. It can also help to discourage weight increase if feeding is adjusted appropriately.
- Supports muscle maintenance: The increased protein content (8.2%) in combination with L-carnitine helps to maintain a functional muscle mass.
For sensitive cats aged 1+, with delicate tummies
- Promotes healthy gut flora: The dietary fibre from psyllium husks and the prebiotic chicory inulin help to promote healthy gut flora.
- With top quality animal protein: This wet cat food is made with lots chicken as the source of animal protein. It is combined with plant fibre from psyllium which supports a healthy digestive system so it is suitable for cats with nutritional sensitivities
A balanced, nutritious food for all adult cats over 1 year old
- Aids ideal weight control: The calorie content of All Cats wet food is optimally adapted to the specific requirements of a cat with normal weight and may help your cat to maintain its ideal weight.
- With hairball function: Concept for Life All Cats can help to prevent the formation of hairballs. It contains psyllium plant fibres which can help to minimise hairball formation and encourage the natural expulsion of swallowed hair.
- With urinary tract support: The addition of DL-methionine as well as a balanced mineral content may help in keeping the urinary tract healthy.
Contains all the nutrients young, growing cats over 2 months and pregnant or lactating queens need.
- Promotes healthy, steady growth and development: Lots of easily digested proteins combined with a nutritional needs-based mix of vitamins and minerals help to ensure healthy, uniform growth and optimal supply of energy.
- Boosts natural defences: The special vitamin antioxidant complex with vitamin E and D3 as well as prebiotics can help to strengthen your kitten’s own defences.
- Supports healthy bone and joint development: The high vitamin D3 content as well as a balanced ratio of calcium and phosphorus help bones and teeth to develop properly.
Find out more about Concept for Life wet cat food here
Have you heard about Concept for Life Dry Cat Food?
It includes a range of specialised nutrition and Concept for Life dry cat food is the ideal addition to Concept for Life wet cat food in gravy or jelly. It is available in bags of 400g, 3kg and 10kg.
Feeding a mix of wet and dry cat food allows your cat to enjoy the positive aspects of the different food forms. Cats love wet cat food as it is particularly tasty and easy to eat. It is packed with important nutrients and provides them with vital liquid which is important for a healthy urinary tract and kidneys. A single 100g pouch of wet food contains about half of your cat’s recommended daily liquid intake. Dry cat food allows your cat to graze and eat smaller portions throughout the day, which mimics its natural behaviour in the wild. Concept for Life kibble also aids dental hygiene and helps to keep teeth clean and gums healthy. It has a high concentration of nutrients and is rich in protein and fibre. Studies confirm that a combination of dry and wet foods appeals to your cat’s natural instincts and helps to keep your pet healthy.