This Hill's Prescription Diet Feline z/d Food Sensitivities has been specially developed for adult cats with food intolerances that lead to unwanted skin or digestive reactions. This clinically proven meal is suitable for those with food allergies that cause chronic itching.
By using a single source of hydrolysed protein, this dietetic wet food becomes highly-digestible and well-accepted. Hill's Prescription Diet Feline z/d Food Sensitivities also contains ActivBiome+ Technology, a proven mix of prebiotic fibres that can help to improve stool consistency. It supports your cat's vital functions and develops a healthy immune system. Hill's Prescription Diet Feline z/d Food Sensitivities is prescribed by vets to help cats feel comfortable in their own skin and to ensure balanced digestion.
Hill's Prescription Diet Feline z/d Food Sensitivities at a glance:
- Complete dietetic wet food for adult cats with food allergies or intolerances leading to skin and digestion issues
- Carefully chosen ingredients: selected sources of strongly hydrolysed protein & carbohydrates to reduce the likelihood of dermatological or gastrointestinal reactions
- Mix of prebiotic fibres: can support optimum stool consistency
- ActivBiome+ Technology: a revolutionary mix of prebiotics, proven to support your pet's gut health and wellbeing, improving digestion and stool quality
- Balanced and nutritious: with vitamins, minerals, and trace elements to support vital functions and strengthen the immune system
- Well accepted: thanks to a delicious recipe
- Handy ring-pull tin: easy to portion
- Clinically proven: used and recommended by veterinarians for an effective, therapeutic diet