This dietetic Hill's Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care - Chicken wet food is specially developed for cats with digestive tract conditions or acute malabsorption issues. It contains an increased level of electrolytes, with little fat that makes it ideal as a complete food.
Hill's Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care - Chicken wet cat food contains tender chunks in gravy, with 25% chicken and other highly digestible ingredients such as salmon and pea protein. All of the ingredients combine to create a delicious meal that is easy to digest and can help to balance out digestion. It contains a balanced mix of vitamins, minerals, trace elements and beta-carotene, providing your cat with all essential functions. This dish is also enriched with ActivBiome+ Technology, an innovative blend of prebiotics designed to support healthy digestion and encourage beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Hill's Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care - Chicken at a glance:
- Complete dietetic food for adult cats, specifically developed for cats with gastrointestinal illness or acute resorption disorders in the gut or exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Highly digestible recipe: can be used as an easily digestible complete food that promotes healthy digestion and can help to restore balance in the gut
- 25% chicken: light, easily digestible source of valuable animal protein
- Increased electrolyte content: to counteract a shortage of electrolytes commonly seen with digestive issues
- Low-fat: takes pressure off the gut
- Balanced and nutritious with vitamins, minerals, and trace elements as well as beta carotene to support vital functions and boost the body's defences
- ActivBiome+ Technology: a revolutionary mix of prebiotics, proven to support your pet's gut health and wellbeing, improving digestion and stool quality
- Well accepted: tender pieces in delicious gravy
- Handy pouches: for easy portioning without mess
- Recommended by vets: for an effective, therapeutic diet