If your cat suffers with digestive disturbances, it can be an unpleasant experience for both pet and owner. This Hill’s Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care Stew - Chicken has been specially developed for cats with digestive issues.
Hill’s Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care Stew - Chicken is a highly digestible dietetic cat food made using gently-prepared, beneficial ingredients. The recipe with its unique Hill's ActivBiome+ Technology, a special mix of prebiotic fibres clinically proven to support the microbiomes in the gut, supports optimum stool quality, regular digestion and a balanced intestinal flora. Hill’s Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care Stew - Chicken also contains a high content of electrolytes and vitamins to help balance out nutritional deficiencies.
Hill’s Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care Stew - Chicken at a glance:
- Dietetic wet food for adult cats, easing acute absorption issues in the gut and supporting those with poor digestion or exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Easy to digest: contains highly digestible, gently prepared ingredients that can be easily absorbed without overloading the digestive system
- Hill's ActivBiome+ Technology: recipe contains prebiotic fibres that can help reduce digestive issues, improve stool quality and promote regular digestion
- Rich in electrolytes: can help balance after nutrient insufficiencies and optimise nutrient intake in the gut
- Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids: supports the intestinal flora and balances bacteria in the gut
- With clinically proven antioxidants: can strengthen the immune system
- Tasty recipes: well accepted by most cats, a delicious stew with chicken and vegetables
- Practical 82g portioned cans
- Recommended by vets: clinically proven food that vets regularly prescribe