Wet food for senior sterilised indoor cats over the age of 7 years, with tender chunks in a delicious jelly to help support urinary tract health, with a moderate energy content for weight maintenance.
Royal Canin Indoor Sterilised 7+ in Jelly has been specially developed to help your cat maintain an ideal weight, supporting the needs of senior sterilised indoor cats
The special recipe of this Royal Canin Indoor Sterilised 7+ in Jelly is packed with nutrients
, helping to support good digestion and also keeping good urinary tract health
in senior indoor cats.
This wet food is available in two different textures, to ensure even the fussiest of cats are satisfied.
Royal Canin Indoor Sterilised 7+ in Jelly at a glance:
- Balanced complete food for sterilised indoor cats over 7 years old
- Support in older age: the recipe is specially tailored to meet the needs of ageing cats
- Ideal bodyweight: the recipe can help to keep your cat lean and healthy
- Contains L-carnitine: can boost fat metabolism
- Adapted mineral content: to support healthy urinary tract function
- Soft texture: a particularly tasty jelly encases meaty chunks for best acceptance
- Instinctively preferred: long-term high acceptance
- Portioned fresh pouches: to help retain the full flavour of the food
- Exact weighing of daily servings. Work out your cat’s daily needs and measure out the exact amount.
- Avoid human food. They are not designed to meet your cat’s nutritional needs, as well as containing too many calories.
- Mixed feeding of dry and wet food. Combining the benefits of dry and wet nutrition and offering your cat plenty of variety in texture, flavour and shape.