Stress can impact on your cat's health and is one of many risk factors involved in your cat developing urinary tract problems. This Hill's Prescription Diet Feline c/d Stress Urinary Care - Ocean Fish has been developed as a dietetic dry food with a special recipe to support normal urinary tract function and promote emotional balance.
This Hill's Prescription Diet Feline c/d Stress Urinary Care - Ocean Fish cat food contains all the vital nutrients your cat needs. The mineral content is tailored to reduce the risk of new urinary stones forming. It also has urine-acidifying properties that can help to regulate the pH value of your cat's urine. Hill's Prescription Diet Feline c/d Stress Urinary Care - Ocean Fish contains milk protein hydrolysate and L-tryptophan, which can help to promote emotional balance.
Hill's Prescription Diet Feline c/d Stress Urinary Care - Ocean Fish at a glance:
- Complete dietetic food to reduce struvite stones in adult cats
- Tailored mineral content: with a medium magnesium content and controlled levels of calcium and sodium
- Urine-acidifying: added potassium citrate to promote an inhospitable environment for struvite stones, helping to reduce the formation of urinary stones
- With ocean fish: a tasty recipe for high acceptance
- Combats stress: contains L-tryptophan and milk protein hydrolysate to promote emotional balance
- Supports the urinary tract: by supporting emotional balance, which can have an impact on urinary tract conditions
- Clinically proven: dietetic food recommended by vets