The Maine Coon - the gentle giant. Its impressive physique, shapely muscles and dense, silky coat leave an extraordinary impression of power and energy even at first sight. She is the largest of all purebred cats and seems to sing when she meows - she is like no other, and no other cat loves water as she does! Behind the appearance of a "wild cat" hides a gentle and affectionate giant.
Due to the size and breed type, the Maine Coon kitten has a longer growth period than other cat breeds. Royal Canin Maine Coon Kitten has been specially designed to meet these needs, with a nutrient-rich recipe that provides long-term healthy support. The patented antioxidant complex with vitamin E promotes the development of a strong immune system.
Royal Canin Maine Coon Kitten also provides an adapted energy and protein content. It contains certain vitamins (including vitamin D) and minerals that support harmonious development of bones and joints.
The digestive system is also developing during this phase, so Royal Canin Maine Coon Kitten provides plenty of high quality protein, with valuable L.I.P. proteins chosen for digestibility. It also contains prebiotics for a balanced intestinal flora.
Royal Canin Maine Coon Kitten at a glance:
- Complete dry food for Maine Coon kittens between 2-15 months
Special antioxidant complex for healthy immune system, optimum digestion thanks to L.I.P. proteins and nutrients to support a longer growth phase.
Special kibble size, texture and shape to support dental hygiene and development of strong, long jaws.
- Strong bones: exclusive combination of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D support harmonious growth
- Glucosamine: promotes healthy joints and cartilage
- High digestibility: high-quality proteins, FOS and EPA/DHA for balanced digestive flora and to protect digestive mucous
- Strong immune system: with vitamins E and C, taurine and lutein
- Specially adapted energy and protein contents: to meet your cat's needs
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
All Royal Canin products undergo comprehensive quality controls to ensure your pet's food is of the highest standard and that individual needs as well as lifestyle are accounted for. This means that Royal Canin Kitten offers your young cat high-quality, balanced nutrition.