Your British Shorthair kitten's growth phase is a time of many changes and new discoveries. Providing optimum nutrition is a key factor in healthy growth, helping this breed develop its typically strong, muscular body without becoming overweight.
Tailored nutrition is essential in developing and supporting a healthy immune system, so Royal Canin British Shorthair Kitten contains a patented antioxidant complex with vitamin E that helps to support natural bodily defences.
The digestive system is also developing in the first 12 months of life, with high-quality protein essential in this growth. Royal Canin British Shorthair Kitten offers L.I.P. proteins, which are easy to digest. It also contains prebiotics such as FOS, which help support balanced intestinal flora and optimum digestion.
Royal Canin British Shorthair Kitten at a glance:
- High-quality dry food for British Shorthair kittens up to 12 months
Balanced content of minerals, vitamins and L-carnitine to promote lean muscle mass, with nutrients for healthy digestion and an antioxidant complex for a strong immune system.
Half-moon shaped kibble with an adapted size and consistency to ensure easy nutrient intake, mechanical tooth cleaning and to promote dental hygiene.
- Support harmonious bone growth
- Optimum digestion: special ingredients with highly-digestible proteins, fructo-oligosaccharides and dried beet pulp to promote healthy digestive tract
- Strong natural immunity: with vitamins E and C, taurine, lutein and mannanoligosaccharides
- Glucosamine: to support bone and cartilage health
- High acceptance: delicious poultry protein
- High quality: strict quality controls
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
All Royal Canin products undergo comprehensive quality controls to ensure your pet's food is of the highest standard and that individual needs as well as lifestyle are accounted for. This means that Royal Canin Kitten offers your young cat high-quality, balanced nutrition.