Even older cats don't like to settle down and stop moving, especially those that are used to living outdoors and roaming free! From the age of 7, cats begin to show the first signs of ageing, so this Royal Canin Outdoor 7+ Cat has been specially developed to support activity and agility.
The exclusive recipe contains an increased calorie content to ensure a sufficient energy supply, allowing your cat to roam carefree through the towns and fields. Royal Canin Outdoor 7+ Cat also contains omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which support healthy joints and bones.
A cat's life begins at 7, so ensure that nothing stands in your cat's way of exploring and adventuring with this balanced Royal Canin Outdoor 7+ Cat diet.
Royal Canin Outdoor 7+ Cat at a glance:
- High-quality complete food for cats over 7 years
Active and free
The special recipe supports older, active cats, helping them to keep fit and offering essential energy.
The kibble is easy to chew and helps to strengthen jaw muscles.
- Keeps your cat fit in older age: can supports outdoor cats beginning to show the signs of ageing
- For active exploring: increased calorie content for town and country cats
- Can support joint function: contains omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Specially designed: with polyphenols from green tea, and vitamin C
- Maintains healthy urinary tract function: the specially adapted phosphorus content supports kidney function and the urinary system
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
All Royal Canin products undergo strict quality controls, in order to ensure your cat receives a premium quality food adapted to meet its individual nutritional needs and specific lifestyle. This means that Royal Canin offers your cat high-quality, balanced nutrition.
Mixed feeding - cleverly combined: the combination of wet and dry food takes on the positive aspects of each type of food. Wet food is particularly delicious for cats, offering vital nutrients and helping promote a high fluid intake for healthy kidneys and urinary tract. A single 100g pouch of wet food can meet half of your cat's daily fluid needs! Dry food satisfies natural feline behaviour, allowing it to eat small portions throughout the day. It helps support dental and gum health, as well as containing a high concentration of nutrients such as protein and fibre. Numerous studies have shown that feeding your cat a combination of wet and dry food can support your cat's nature and its health!