Royal Canin Veterinary Cat – Fibre Response is a dietetic dry food specially developed for adult cats suffering with mild to moderate constipation systems or intestinal inertia or sluggishness. This food offers high digestibility and helps to support a balanced gut flora. Thanks to the special fibre combination, Royal Canin Veterinary Cat – Fibre Response can contribute to softer stool consistency, which makes it easier for your cat to pass. The recipe contains high-quality ingredients that provide your cat with all the vital nutrients it needs for a strong immune system.
Royal Canin Veterinary Cat – Fibre Response contains wheat gluten, which is a particularly easy to digest protein that reduces the intestinal fermentation process. Fermentable fibres (FOS) can help to regulate the gut flora, whilst soluble fibres allow all ingredients to pass easily through the digestive system. Thanks to EPA and DHA, two long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, there is additional support for intestinal health. The patented antioxidant complex helps to protect bodily cells and strengthen immunity.
This high-quality dietetic special nutrition is recommended by veterinarians for cats with constipation or similar digestive issues, supporting an active lifestyle and improved digestion!
Royal Canin Veterinary Cat – Fibre Response at a glance:
- Dietetic dry food for adult cats
- Ideal for pets with mild to moderate constipation or intestinal inertia
- Highly digestible: selected, easy to digest proteins with high biological value to reduce intestinal fermentation
- With prebiotics: fermentable fibres (FOS) support a balanced gut flora
- Softer stool: a special fibre combination ensures improved stool consistency and eases the process for your cat
- Eases digestive passage: high content of soluble fibres to improve digestion
- With EPA & DHA: long-chain omega-3 fatty acids to support gut health
- Antioxidant protection: vitamins E & C, lutein and taurine all help protect the cells against aggressive metabolic attacks and help strengthen the immune system
- Healthy urinary tract: ingredients help to combat the build up of struvite and calcium oxalate stones
- Invigorating ingredients: a balanced mix of vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Recommended by veterinarians: selected ingredients to promote your cat’s wellbeing