Cats can sometimes become stressed in new situations or environments. With Royal Canin Veterinary Calm Cat, you can support your feline friend when it exhibits stressed behaviour.
This dietetic dry food provides your kitty with hydrolysed milk protein and L-tryptophan, which can help to calm your cat in stressful situations. This cat food is lactose-free and is enriched with prebiotics and highly digestible proteins to promote optimal digestion. In addition to this, Royal Canin Veterinary Calm Cat contains all the minerals necessary to contribute to a healthy urinary tract.
Royal Canin Veterinary Calm Cat at a glance:
- Dietetic complete food for cats to reduce struvite stone recurrence by diluting or stabilising struvite and/or by acidifying the urine
- Stress control: contains L-tryptophan and hydrolysed milk protein (alpha-s1 casein) with patented peptide, can reduce stress
- Tailored mineral content: controlled magnesium, calcium and phosphorus content can support a healthy urinary tract
- Highly digestible: highly digestible protein (L.I.P.), beet fibre and fish oil can contribute to normal digestion, also lactose-free
- Supports the skin barrier: synergistic complex made up of vitamins and minerals can contribute to healthy skin
- Fur ball complex: special mix of fibres and psyllium can move swallowed hair through the digestive system