This Royal Canin Veterinary Cat – Anallergenic dietetic dry food has been specially developed for adult cats that suffer with severe nutritional intolerances or allergies. It contains strongly hydrolysed poultry proteins, which make this dish a particularly digestible meal. Royal Canin Veterinary Cat – Anallergenic can help to reduce the allergenic potential of food, significantly reducing the risk of unwanted reactions. The recipe uses high-quality ingredients that provide your cat with all the vital nutrients it needs to maintain an intact immune system.
As well as hydrolysed protein, Royal Canin Veterinary Cat – Anallergenic contains valuable prebiotics and zeolites, which combine to have a regulating effect on the intestinal flora and balance the digestive system. Royal Canin Veterinary Cat – Anallergenic also contains an optimum level of vitamin B and amino acids, which help to maintain the skin’s natural barrier functions. The recipe helps to ensure an ideal pH value for your cat’s urine, as well as increasing the volume of urine, which can help to combat the build-up of painful struvite or calcium oxalate stones.
This high-quality dietetic special nutrition is recommended by veterinarians for cats with nutritional intolerances, supporting an active and vital lifestyle!
Royal Canin Veterinary Cat – Anallergenic at a glance:
- Dietetic dry food for adult cats
- Ideal for pets with nutritional intolerances and allergies
- Minimises the risk of allergies: carefully selected, high-quality ingredients that reduce the risk of unwanted dietary reactions
- Strongly hydrolysed protein: reduces the allergenic potential and makes it easy to digest
- Balanced digestion: thanks to prebiotics and zeolites
- Strengthens the skin’s natural barrier function: optimum content of amino acids and vitamin B
- Healthy urinary tract: ingredients help to regulate the pH value of urine and increase the volume, combating the build up of struvite and calcium oxalate stones
- Invigorating ingredients: a balanced mix of nutrients, with vitamins and minerals from valuable oils, as well as antioxidants to strengthen the immune system
- Recommended by veterinarians: selected ingredients to promote your cat’s wellbeing