James Wellbeloved – Turkey & Rice is a natural dry food for adult cats of an average weight and activity level. Promotes easy digestion and a shiny coat. For urinary tract health.
James Wellbeloved Adult Cat – Turkey is a complete cat food that provides wholesome nutrition through top-quality ingredients. An easily-digestible white meat, turkey is an excellent choice for cats that can suffer from digestive problems.
Since all James Wellbeloved foods are hypoallergenic and use only one source of animal protein, they lessen your pet's exposure to potential nutritional allergens. They also contain no artificial flavours, preservatives or colours.
James Wellbeloved uses premium ingredients for an exquisite taste sensation. It is made up of crunchy kibble, which is topped with tasty gravy and then dried for easy serving. The addition of omega-3 fatty acids helps maintain a glossy coat. Natural supplements including chicory, cranberry and rosemary keep the urinary tract healthy and strengthen the immune system.
A well-balanced food for adult cats, James Wellbeloved – Turkey
consists of delicious, wholesome ingredients that specifically target your pet's nutritional requirements.
- Turkey offers white meat goodness, and is gentle on the stomach and easily digestible.
- Brown and Pearl Rice are highly digestible carbohydrate sources that are gentle on the stomach.
- Potato is a great source of non-meat protein and balances the amino acids in the meat/fish proteins.
- Cranberries help maintain urinary tract health.
- Tomato is an excellent source of lycopene - the benefits of which are increasingly recognised.
- Carrots are an excellent source of natural fibre.
- Chicory is rich in inulin, which helps to maintain a healthy gut flora.
- Yucca Extract is a natural deodoriser. Makes scooping the poop friendlier.
James Wellbeloved avoids using many of the ingredients renowned for causing food intolerances. This means James Wellbeloved cat and dog food and treats do not contain beef, pork, wheat or wheat gluten, dairy products, eggs or soya.