Cat litter made from recycled cellulose, in compostable pellets that are particularly absorbent and help to reliably control odours, gentle on paws and lightweight, with paper packaging.
Are you looking for a sustainable litter for your cat litter tray, small pet hutch or bird cage? This Sanicat Recycled Cellulose is an excellent choice. The litter is made from absorbent pellets of recycled cellulose
and is compostable. The packaging is also biodegradable, as it is made from paper.
Sanicat Recycled Cellulose reliably absorbs liquid and binds unpleasant odours
, helping to support overall hygiene. The litter is also extremely light
, making it easy to use and transport. Sanicat Recycled Cellulose is made in Germany.
Sanicat Recycled Cellulose at a glance:
- Sustainable litter for cat litter trays
- Also suitable as a litter for other pets such as birds or small pets
- Pellets made from recycled cellulose fibres: compostable material
- Particularly absorbent: reliably takes on liquids
- Odour control: binds unpleasant smells
- Lightweight: ideal for transporting
- Gentle on paws: for a pleasant paw-feel as your cat enters its toilet
- Paper packaging: biodegradable
- Made in Germany