Very large microchip pet door with double lock mechanism for increased security. Programme it to lock / unlock at specified times. Can be used with a collar tag. Entry dimensions: 18 x 17 cm (W x H)Please note: This product might take a little longer to arrive as it may be shipped from outside the UK.
The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door from Sure Petcare is a revolutionary, battery-powered pet door (cat flap) which is suitable for larger cat breeds and small dogs. It has a built-in sensor which works with your pet's existing unique identification microchip and prevents other animals from entering your home. Alternatively, it can be used with an RFID collar tag. It has an LED display for easy programming.
Operation of the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door is very simple. Once the batteries have been inserted the door can be put into learn mode. It stores the microchip number of the next pet to pass through and can store up to 32 different chip numbers. Once the numbers have been saved, the SureFlap pet door will only open for those microchip numbers, stray pets or other unwelcome visitors have to stay outside.
The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door has a special double lock mechanism which provides increased security against other animals. This double lock mechanism immediately locks the pet door when it recognises an intruder trying to get in. It also has a double lock on the inside which stops even the craftiest pet from opening the flap to get out. A further highlight is the Curfew Mode Programme which allows you to specify when the flap is locked and when it is open. You can also programme the door to operate in the following modes without programming any times: completely open, entry only, exit only, locked.
The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door at a glance:
- Pet door for larger cat breeds and small dogs
- Prevents unwelcome pets from entering:
- Stores details of up to 32 pet microchips or tags
- Works with all European chips: with 9, 10 and 15-digit chip numbers
- Alternative if your pet is not microchipped: use with RFID collar tag
- Claw-proof door: prevents intruder animals from opening the door from the outside
- Double locking security mechanism: activates when foreign animals attempt to enter
- Magnetic closure
- 6 additional custom modes: for different circumstances e.g. longer delay between locking
- Technical information:
- 4 x C-Batteries (not included)
- Battery-powered (Last up to 12 months)
- Coverable LCD display for easy programming
- LED low battery indicator
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Deactivation of microchip recognition possible
- Modern design
- Colour: white
- 5-way Locking System:
- Mode 1: Normal operation – your pet can enter and exit at all times
- Mode 2: In only
- Mode 3: Out only
- Mode 4: Fully locked
- Mode 5: Curfew mode
- Total: 26.2 x 28.1 cm (W x H)
- Required hole size: 20.7 x 23.4 cm (W x H)
- Entrance size: 17.8 x 17 cm (W x H)
- Tunnel depth: 7cm
- Installation options: suitable for all doors, windows and walls
- Mounting adaptor for glass windows (purchased separately):
- Diameter: 38cm
- Covers holes with a 29.4cm to 32cm diameter
- Tunnel extensions (purchased separately):
- For installing the cat flap in walls
- Each element extends the tunnel depth by 5cm
- Multiple elements can be fitted together to extend the tunnel further
- With draught excluder
- Included in delivery: SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap, 1 RFID collar tag, screws of 3 different lengths, user manual
Please note: Batteries are not included.
Recycling is a great way to help protect our environment.
Find out how to dispose of used batteries and electrical items (WEEE) responsibly.
bitiba GmbH is a member of the European Recycling Platform WEEE & Battery Compliance Scheme.