Cat flap with integrated microchip or collar attachment reader and 4-way locking system, with a security programming mode for escaped cats and ideal for all doors and windows.
The SureFlap DualScan Microchip Cat Flap is ideal for multi-cat households, particularly ideal if you have a combination of indoor and outdoor cats, as each cat can have its own individual settings.
Each individual cat can have its own entry and exit settings
, so for example, if one of your cats is ill and you don't want it to go outside, you can programme the catflap to keep them indoors and allow your other cats to go outside. You can also use the manual 4-way locking system
to manage the cat flap - only in, only out, open in both directions, or completely closed.
The SureFlap DualScan Microchip Cat Flap reads microchips
- or RFID collar tags - and can be programmed to different settings, allowing you to maintain full control without having to be there to physically open the door and ensures no cat gets locked out.
The SureFlap DualScan Microchip Cat Flap at a glance:
- Microchip activated cat flap
- Ideal for multi-cat households
- DualScan™ Technology with double scanners: allows selective entry and exit for specific cats
- Prevents unwelcome pets from entering:
- Stores details of up to 32 pet microchips or tags
- Works with all European chips: with 9, 10 and 15-digit chip numbers
- Alternative if your pet is not microchipped: use with RFID collar tag (purchased separately)
- Claw-proof door: prevents intruder animals from opening the door from the outside
- Double locking security mechanism: activates when foreign animals attempt to enter
- Magnetic closure
- Safety mode: allows indoor-only cats to gain entry if manage to get outside
- Technical information:
- 4 x AA-Batteries (not included)
- Battery-powered (Last up to 12 months)
- LED low battery indicator
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Deactivation of microchip recognition possible
- Colour: white
- Manu4-way Locking System:
- Mode 1: In and out
- Mode 2: In only
- Mode 3: Out only
- Mode 4: Fully locked
- Total: 21 x 21 cm (W x H)
- Required hole size: 16.5 x 17.1 cm (W x H)
- Entrance size: 14.2 x 12 cm (W x H)
- Tunnel depth: 7cm
- Installation options: suitable for all doors, windows and walls
- Mounting adaptor (purchased separately):
- For glass doors, windows, walls and certain door types (e.g. metal)
- Can be installed in double glazing
- Diameter: 28.5 cm
- Covers holes with a 21.2-26cm diameter
- Tunnel extensions (purchased separately):
- For installing the cat flap in walls
- Each element extends the tunnel depth by 5cm
- Multiple elements can be fitted together to extend the tunnel further
- With draught excluder
- Included in delivery: SureFlap DualScan Microchip Cat Flap, screws of 3 different lengths, user manual
Please note: Batteries are not included.
Recycling is a great way to help protect our environment.
Find out how to dispose of used batteries and electrical items (WEEE) responsibly.
bitiba GmbH is a member of the European Recycling Platform WEEE & Battery Compliance Scheme.