Large scratching barrel covered with high-quality, durable sisal for your cat to sharpen its claws, with 3 dens, lookout platform with snuggle bed, removable & washable, dimensions: 97 x 45cm (H x Ø)
The Diogenes Scratching Barrel XL offers your cat lots of ways to play and sharpen its claws. This roomy barrel is particularly suited to larger cat breeds. It also provides enough space for a whole family of cats to hide away. The outside of the barrel is covered with hard-wearing, natural sisal which your cat can use to sharpen its claws and have a good stretch.
There are three entrances with plush fabric trim that your kitty can use to climb into the dens inside the barrel. The lowest and the middle dens are connected to each other through a hole. The cosy bed at the top with a high edge is perfect for your cat to look out over its surroundings or to daydream and have a snooze.
The Diogenes Scratching Barrel - XL at a glance:
- XL barrel for playing and scratching with cosy dens
- Ideal for large breeds and families of cats to play, scratch and sleep
- High-quality, natural sisal: hard-wearing and very robust, resistant to sharp claws, ideal for climbing, perfect for sharpening claws everyday
- 3 roomy dens: with comfortable and cushioned places to lie, internal walls covered with felt, the ideal place to retreat to, hide away or snooze
- Snuggle bed: with high edge to lean against, affixed with Velcro so is removable, machine washable at 30°C
- Large outlook platform: for observing the surroundings
- Entrances arranged diagonally: easier to access the higher levels
- Opening between the lowest and the middle dens, for playing and tumbling around
- Padded sleeping area: in the lowest den, particularly soft and homely
- 3 fluffy toy balls: encourage your cat to chase and play
- Colour: black
- Total: 97 x 45cm (H x Ø)
- Barrel: 89 x 45cm (H x Ø)
- 3 dens:
- Inside: approx. 42 x 25cm (Ø x H)
- Entrance: approx. 17cm (Ø)
- Hole between dens: 18cm (Ø)
- Snuggle bed:
- Total: 45 x approx. 8cm (Ø x H)
- Sleeping area: approx. 32cm (Ø)
- Toy: approx. 4cm (Ø)
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This cat tree includes hanging toys. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with these toys. Check the toy regularly for damage, and remove the toy from the tree if it is damaged to avoid potential injury to your pet.
This product is intended for indoor use only.