Large, stable wall scratching tree for cats, with comfortable places to lay on multiple levels, featuring robust scratching posts made from real wood and coated in jute.
If you are looking for a space-saving cat scratching tree with plenty of opportunities for relaxing and sharpening claws, the Karlie Shima Wall-Mounted Cat Tree is an ideal choice. As this tree is fastened to the wall rather than standing on the floor, it needs no standing space
, making it perfect for small rooms.
The Karlie Shima Wall-Mounted Cat Tree offers your cat multiple cosy laying areas covered in long-haired plush
at various different heights. It offers your cat the perfect place to relax and watch the world go by. For claw care, there is a scratching post covered in jute, as well as real-wood posts
. The wall-mounting of this Karlie Shima Wall-Mounted Cat Tree ensures optimum stability, with no waving or wobbling.
Karlie Shima Wall-Mounted Cat Tree at a glance:
Tips for fixing to the wall:
- Large wall-mounted cat tree for small to large cats up to 9kg
- Comfortable laying areas: at different heights, covered with removable long-haired plush
- Robust scratching post: covered with jute, suitable for invigorating claw care
- Real wood posts: to meet natural scratching needs, in a natural shape, making each tree unique
- Very stable: thanks to the wall-mounting, no swaying or wobbling
- Swivelling platform: both of the middle platforms can be angled as you wish, acting as a space to lay, sleep and play
- With plush ball: animates your cat to play, with a little bell
- Space-saving: takes up no space on the floor
- Colour: natural
- Total dimensions: max. 45 x 41 x 155 cm (L x W x H)
- Middle: diameter 39cm
- Lower & upper: diameter 41cm
- Drill hole spacing: approx. 14.5cm
- Play ball: diameter 4.5cm
- 1 jute post: diameter 8.5 x (L) 60 cm
- 2 real-wood posts: approx. diameter 6 x (L) 40 cm
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
The wooden posts in this scratching tree are natural products. This means each post can vary and the dimensions may be different from those listed.