This sturdy cat tree has real wood features, removable cushions and a slip-proof, padded snuggle bed, as well as thick sisal scratching posts (11cm diameter), Oeko-Tex® certified . It is also ideal for large breed cats.
is the best way your owner can show their respect for what and who you are - much more than a pet. You are a beloved member of the family and you deserve a comfortable and nurturing environment to feel right at home. This is what we are passionate about. We love to make sure that your owner's home reflects your natural habitat so you can always be yourself and follow your natural instincts.
NATURAL PARADISE. DESIGNED FOR NATURAL INSTINCTS.
Come closer and take a look at this Natural Paradise Scratching Tree - Orchid M - a scratching tree does not always have to reach the ceiling! This particular cat tree is extremely comfortable and has thick scratching posts, as well as allowing your cat to choose where it relaxes! There is a platform with play ball
as well as a cuddly bed
, for optimum comfort at any level. The posts are four-sided
rather than round, offering more surfaces for your cat to scratch and stretch. The Natural Paradise Scratching Tree - Orchid M is particularly stable and robust, so that your cat can scratch as enthusiastically as it likes without the risk of the tree falling over. Great fun for every feline!
Natural Paradise Scratching Tree - Orchid M at a glance:
- Stable cat tree with three comfortable laying areas
- Modern corner design: fits in every home
- Extremely space-saving: can even be tucked into a corner
- Square-shaped scratching posts with robust natural-sisal coating: overs over 25% more scratching surface, ideal for sharpening claws
- Untreated real wood base plate and plywood platforms: with natural coloured outer layer
- Large cuddle bed: with a cosy border to lean against, at a raised position
- Three comfortable platforms
- All easy-care & anti-slip upholstery: with stitched laying areas, attached with Velcro and removable for machine-washing at 30°C
- Particularly sturdy: heavy platforms and base plate
- Plastic feet that are kind to your floor
- Animates play
- Colour: cream
- Wood: Baltic birch plywood (from sustainable forestry)
- Scratch posts: covered with natural sisal
- Padding: 100% polyester (Oeko-Tex® Standard 100)
- Total dimensions: max. 68 x 38 x 103 cm (L x W x H)
- Base plate: 58 x 38 cm (L x W)
- Laying cushion: 38 x 32 cm (L x W)
- 1 platform: 58 x 38 cm (L x W)
- Laying cushion: 44 x 35 cm (L x W)
- 1 platform (for cuddle bed): 38 x 38 cm (L x W)
- Cuddle bed with border:
- Total dimensions: 43 x 43 x 9 cm (L x W x H)
- Stitched laying area: approx. 31 x 31 cm (L x W )
- Plush play ball with bell: approx. diameter 5cm
- 3 square sisal posts: 11 x 11 cm (L x W)
Important information: As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall: Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
Please Note: This cat tree includes hanging toys. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with these toys. Check the toy regularly for damage, and remove the toy from the tree if it is damaged to avoid potential injury to your pet.
Please note: This product is intended for indoor use only.
Please note: Make sure you attach the fleece side of the bed to the Velcro fastener. Keep in mind that you may need to turn the bed over if the plush is on the bottom.