Fun scratching furniture for cats, in an iconic Simon’s Cat design, made from robust scratching paper and complete with catnip, in a wedge shape that is perfect for scratching and stretching.
Scratch, scratch, scratch…I wonder what that could be? Oh – there goes the new armchair! If your cat is anything like Simon’s Cat, it will take every opportunity it can whenever your back is turned, using whichever scratching surface is best. This Simon’s Cat Scratching Paper can be the perfect addition to a scratching tree, particularly for fans of the iconic Simon’s Cat comic
, which has touched the hearts of millions of cat owners around the world!
This Simon’s Cat Scratching Paper is an original piece of scratching furniture, made from light, robust scratching paper
and easy to assemble thanks to the push-fit connection system. The wedge shape of the Simon’s Cat Scratching Paper makes it perfect for stretching out
, as well as encouraging your cat to scratch and sharpen its claws. This helps to reduce the risk of your furniture, carpet, curtains or favourite trousers being the victim of a scratching attack! On the outside of the scratching paper wedge, there is a fun Simon’s Cat design to match other items in the collection.
Simon’s Cat Scratching Paper at a glance:
- Original scratching furniture for cats
- Decorative design: with iconic Simon’s Cat motif around the edges
- Stable material: made from robust, light scratching paper
- Environmentally friendly to dispose of
- Reversable scratching block: to extend the life of the toy
- Wedge shape: for stretching and scratching
- Includes animating catnip: to encourage scratching
- Perfect for claw care: to protect your furniture, carpets etc from scratching attacks
- Push-fit system for easy assembly
- Great addition to a cat tree
- Colour: green/light grey/white
- Material: 100% cardboard
- Total: 47 x 26 x 25 cm (L x W x H)
- Scratching block: approx. 45.5 x 24 x 3.5 cm (L x W x H)
Simon Tofield, an English animator, created the charming and mischievous cartoon character Simon's Cat, inspired by the antics of his own four cats.
Please note: No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.