A versatile, extra-long and sturdy cat tunnel in cream, two additional openings, fluffy toy ball & crackling film, sisal scratch mat, arch with bristles to rub against and scratch.
Please note: This product might take a little longer to arrive as it may be shipped from outside the UK.
This versatile adventure playground is ideal for lively cats. The extra-long, fluffy tunnel has enough space for several cats to play and keep busy. It provides the perfect place to hide in and chase through, including two additional entrances that cats can dive into and out of. There is also a fluffy ball and crackling film inside that encourage your cat to play.
At the entrance of the soft, fluffy tunnel is an arch with bristles that your cat will love to rub against. Your cat can scratch away at the integrated sisal mat to its heart’s content and follow its natural instinct to sharpen its claws. This means that your furniture and carpets will remain untouched. This tunnel combines fun and games with a useful way to fulfil day-to-day tasks.
The integrated metal spiral and the heavy base at the entrance make this tunnel very stable. This well-made product will keep your playful feline friend busy for hours to come.
The 3-in-1 Cat Tunnel at a glance:
- Versatile cat tunnel
- Extra long and wide, making it suitable for households with multiple cats
- Plenty of opportunities for fun: for hiding and chasing, with lots of extra features to encourage play
- Sturdy and high-quality: well built, heavy base plate and integrated metal spiral in the tunnel
- Two additional openings: for extra exciting games of chase or hide and seek
- Bristle-covered arch at the entrance: ideal for scratching or rubbing up against
- Sisal scratch mat: allows your cat to sharpen its claws, protecting furniture and upholstery
- Fluffy ball and crackling film: encourage cats to play
- Colour: cream
- Outside: plush (100% polyester)
- Lining: short-pile fabric (100% polyester)
- Spiral integrated in the tunnel: metal
- Scratch mat: sisal
- Total dimension: approx. 185 x 30 x 28cm (L x W x H)
- Tunnel: 150cm x 27cm (L x Ø)
- Sisal mat: approx. 37 x 24cm (L x W)
- Toy balls: 5cm (Ø)
- Tunnel openings: 16cm (Ø)
- Brush arch: 5cm (Ø)
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.