Anti-stress diffuser for cats of any age, helping to support with relieving stress and anxiety as well as improving wellbeing, promoting harmony with a new, innovative pheromone combination.
Cats have the ability to produce pheromones that act as invisible messages to relax and stay calm. However, sometimes there are situations that can cause real stress for your cat, whether that be moving house or changes in the environment. This Feliway® Optimum has been specially developed by a research team and contains an advanced combination of feline pheromone components. It combines various feel-good messages that can help to reduce your cat’s stress and anxiety, encouraging improved wellbeing, safety and balance.
The Feliway® Optimum diffuser simply plugs into a socket and releases an innovative mix of pheromones
into the air, helping to provide harmony and an increased sense of security for your cats. The Feliway® Optimum is only perceptible to cats
, so it is odourless to humans and any other animals in the house will not be affected. This product is recommended by veterinarians to help counteract stress-related behaviours such as urine marking, hiding, excessive scratching and over-grooming. Feliway® Optimum can also help to reduce tension and conflict between cats, ideal if you are adding a new cat to the family. Many veterinary practices also use this product to help make the whole experience more pleasant for your cat.
Feliway® Optimum at a glance:
- Diffuser to reduce stress in cats of all ages
- Suitable for long-term use
- Combats stress: to support with anxiety and in stressful situations, changes (environment, new furniture etc), tension and conflict with other pets, or settling in a new cat
- New, innovative composition: made from different pheromones, replicating the natural pheromones and wellbeing messages given off by cats
- Improved wellbeing: can increase feelings of security and promote harmony between cats
- Counteracts stress-related symptoms: such as decreased activity levels, reduced appetite, excess grooming or scratching, or urine markings, helping cats to regain balance and calm
- Odourless to humans: will not irritate you
- Only detectable to cats: no effects on other animals in the household
- Scientifically proven effects: recommended by veterinarians
- Fully safe and harmless: no sedatives, no tranquilising effects, no side effects
- Very effective
- Easy to use plug-in diffuser
- Contents: 48ml (for living space of up to 70m²)
- Duration of use: approx. 30 days
- If your cat’s behaviour/stress symptoms change, always consult your veterinarian first to rule out any possible illnesses that may require prior treatment.
- Be sure to read the label and product information before use.
- Store out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not spray in the eyes, on mucous membranes or open wounds. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek immediate medical advice and show this container or label.
May be fatal if swallowed or enters into the airways. Have the packaging to hand if medical advice is needed. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. IF SWALLOWED
call a poison centre or doctor immediately. Do NOT induce vomiting. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local and national regulations.
Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use.