Vegetarian chew bones for dogs, for long-lasting chewing pleasure, made from cured cow's milk cheese, rich in protein and supporting dental care, free from gluten and low in lactose for digestibility.
Although there are plenty of chew bones available for dogs, this Boxby Cheese Bone offers something extra special, with its innovative recipe coming from the Himalayan region of Nepal. This unique chew snack is made with cow's milk, which has been made into a hard cheese - the cheese bone is ready! It has a high protein content
and is naturally free from gluten and low in lactose
, for best digestibility.
This Boxby Cheese Bone offers an irresistible scent for your dog, whilst being completely odourless for humans. Did you know that this cheese bone can also help to support a reduction in plaque and tartar through the abrasive effect caused by chewing? The Boxby Cheese Bone is made from European production and offers an all-round wonderful alternative to rawhide-based chew products.
Boxby Cheese Bone at a glance:
- High-quality chew bones for dogs
- Extra-hard consistency: for long-lasting chewing fun
- Alternative to rawhide: made from hardened cheese for a vegetarian chew bone
- Daily dental care: intensive chewing can help to reduce plaque and tartar
- 100% natural materials: made from cow's milk, after an old recipe from the Himalayan region of Nepal
- High protein content: essential for muscles
- Enticing scent: for delicate canine noses, whilst being odourless for humans
- Clean snacking: leaves behind no food flecks
- Very easy to digest: gluten-free and low in lactose
- European production
- Plastic-free packaging: environmentally-friendly
- For every size: suitable for small to large dogs