A complete hypoallergenic dry dog food made with freshly prepared chicken and tasty white and sweet potato. It is free from grain, soya, dairy and enriched with omega-3 & 6 oils, vitamins and minerals.Harringtons Grain-Free Hypoallergenic Chicken & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food
is a complete food suitable for all dogs over 8 weeks old. The grain-free recipe is also free from soya, dairy, wheat and artificial colours and flavours which makes it ideal for dogs with grain allergies and sensitivities. This tasty kibble provides your pet with a wholesome, complete meal, with all the nutrients it needs.
The grain-free formulation contains a blend of white and sweet potatoes combined with freshly prepared chicken, a good source of animal protein for energy, growth and repair, and a delicious homemade chicken gravy. The kibble is enriched with a delicious homemade chicken gravy. Beet pulp and chicory can aid a healthy digestive system and seaweed helps to support dental hygiene and is a great source of natural vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids help to support coat and skin. Yucca helps to reduce nasty odours.
Harringtons Grain-Free Hypoallergenic Dry Dog Food at a glance:
- Naturally tasty nutrition: top quality, complete dry dog food
- Freshly prepared chicken: 70% of total protein
- Grain-free*: suitable for dogs with grain allergies and sensitivities
- No additives: Free from artificial colours and flavours, no soya, dairy or wheat
- Omega 3 & 6: contains a balanced ratio of omega 3 & 6 unsaturated fatty acids to help support skin and fur
- No pork, beef or egg, no added wheat
- Yucca schidigera extract: can help to reduce unpleasant flatulence odours
- Recyclable packaging
- Made in UK
* Recipe without grain, but made on a line that handles grain
Harringtons is a family owned and managed business which has been making pet food for three generations. Their aim is to give your pets wholesome food, free from artificial colours and flavours and without compromising on quality. Harringtons cares about the environment and is proud to be the UK's first carbon-negative pet food company, generating their own electricity and sourcing local raw ingredients wherever possible. Their purpose-built factory in Yorkshire uses modern, efficient manufacturing processes, with as little waste as possible and recyclable packing. They care about the environment and are actively working to reduce their carbon footprint wherever possible.
Harringtons – The Natural Choice