Delivery in 1-2 working days
All prices include tax.
Additional shipping costs may apply.
Try out the unique Purizon 80:20:0 dry food for adult dogs in this great value Multibuy! Each grain-free recipe contains 80% meat or fish with selected fruit, veg & botanicals making up the other 20%.Purizon Grain-Free 80:20:0 Multibuys 2 x 12kg is complete dry dog food based on the natural carnivorous diet of dogs and made to a unique recipe with a balanced mix of meat and fish ingredients. All dogs, regardless of their breed and size, need to get plenty of protein in their diet. Each Purizon 80:20:0 recipe is formulated to meet this dietary need and contains 80% meat & fish ingredients, as well as a selection of nutrient-rich mix of fruit, vegetables and herbs to make up the remaining 20%.
More information on individual varieties, including ingredients and feeding recommendations, can be found here:
|omega-3 fats||0.6 %|
|omega-6 fats||2.0 %|