Premium dry dog food for adult Cavalier King Charles Spaniels over 10 months old, with a special vitamin complex to support healthy heart muscles and support ideal weight maintenance.
The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has a lively, happy and adaptable nature that makes it a popular and obedient companion. The breed has a characteristic long, silky soft coat with a natural pigmentation that should be highlighted. Thanks to its size, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has a small jaw with narrow teeth that require particular care.
Royal Canin Cavalier King Charles Adult is for adult dogs over 10 months old, taking into account all of the specific benefits your dog needs to be receiving from its diet. All Royal Canin products undergo extensive quality controls to ensure the very best for your pet. The Breed Health Nutrition range has been specially designed to offer quality protein and a balanced nutrient profile. The size, shape and texture of kibble has also always been tailored to the needs of each breed.
Royal Canin Cavalier King Charles Adult at a glance:
- Complete food for Cavalier King Charles Spaniels over 10 months old
- Tailored to the nutritional needs of the breed
- Rich in nutrients: tailored mineral content, EPA and DHA, taurine, L-carnitine and antioxidants to help support heart function
- Special recipe for ideal weight: alongside regular exercise, your dog requires that its energy intake is controlled, so this food offers a 14% fat content, with L-carnitine to help make use of bodily fat reserves
- Strengthens coat colouring: the recipe contains all the essential nutrients and vitamins needed for optimum coat care and strength of the natural pigmentation in your dog's fur
The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is a moderately brachycephalic breed – meaning a kibble
adapted to their facial type will enable them to chew and crunch it effectively.
That’s why ROYAL CANIN® Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Adult contains kibble that’s exclusively designed
to make it easier for your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel to pick up – while the special texture
and excellent flavour
of the kibble will encourage your dog to readily chew and consume.
Feeding a combination of wet and dry food can be beneficial for your dog. The kibble
contains a high concentration of nutrients, can help to support dental health and can offer a range of positive health impacts. The wet food
is naturally higher in moisture, which can help to support urinary tract health and an ideal weight.