This delicious complete food has been developed for older dogs (7+) and has a grain-free recipe with easily digestible ingredients. Low-fat turkey combined with selected fruit & veg, no added sugar.Rosie's Farm Senior Comforting Turkey Dinner wet dog food
is lovingly made with 60% turkey
and a selection of fruit and vegetables, including carrot, parsnip, cranberries and botanicals. We believe that your mature dog deserves to enjoy properly natural food
, so Rosie’s Farm meals contain only meat and high-quality offal
– no rendered meat meal.
Just like the food you make at home, we make ours without any chemical additives, fillers or fake flavour enhancers– only whole, natural ingredients
carefully treated to bring out their delicious natural flavour. Our gentle steaming process preserves the essential vitamins and minerals in each bowl. Plus, the splash of linseed oil helps keep your ageing dog’s coat glossy
and their skin supple.
Spoil your senior dog with a traditionally tasty recipe just like you and your family enjoy together. This grain-free food is also kind to tummies, making it ideal for ageing dogs with nutritional intolerances. Rosie’s Farm food is rounded off with a selection of delicious fruit & veggies, and will keep your old dog's tail wagging right through the day.
Rosie's Farm Senior Comforting Turkey Dinner at a glance:
- 60% turkey and quality offal gives your senior dog all the animal protein they need
- Gently cooked to preserve nutritional purity
- Carefully selected fruit and veg
- Gloriously grain-free and easy to digest, it is gentle on elderly digestive systems
- Linseed oil contains omega-3 which can help to promote shiny fur and healthy skin
- Completely free from soya and lactose
- No added sugar or artificial enhancers
- Perfect for senior dogs of all breeds and sizes
- Crafted with care by a small family business
And if your hound prefers dry food
, or you like to mix and match, there is also a range of mouthwatering Rosie's Farm dry dog food
to choose from. Click here
to find out more.
Rosie’s Farm: Food to fall for! ❤️