Dietetic wet food for weakened adult pets, with a well-accepted recipe rich in energy and essential nutrients to help support recovery after illness or surgery, offering key antioxidant protection.General information:
- Please seek your vet's advice before using this food or extending the feeding period.
- When feeding your dog with a veterinary diet you should consult your vet regularly for check-ups.
- If your dog's health deteriorates please seek veterinary advice immediately.
This dietetic Royal Canin Veterinary Dog & Cat – Recovery wet food has been specially developed for adult dogs and cats that are weakened and needing to recover their strength. This can be helpful in cases of malnutrition, anorexia, surgery or oral and maxillofacial diseases. The concentrated formula of Royal Canin Veterinary Dog & Cat – Recovery helps your dog absorb sufficient energy and nutrients, suitable for feeding via a tube as well as oral force-feeding.
Royal Canin Veterinary Dog & Cat – Recovery contains selected ingredients that are easy to digest and well accepted. As many pets suffering from illness are also burdened with a loss of appetite and subsequent unhealthy weight loss, the recipe for this dish has been specially developed to be popular amongst pets. It also contains an increased level of protein, energy and vital nutrients, so that even a small amount of food can meet your pet’s daily requirements without overburdening the digestive system. Royal Canin Veterinary Dog & Cat – Recovery also contains synergistic antioxidants in the form of vitamins A and E, taurine and lutein, which help to protect the body against aggressive metabolic attacks.
This Royal Canin Veterinary Dog & Cat – Recovery is a high-quality diet recommended by veterinarians and offering effective support for recovering pets.
- Surgical operations
- Oral and jaw diseases
- Drip feeding
- Switching from parenteral to enteral nutrition
- Intensive care patients requiring surgery
Royal Canin Veterinary Dog & Cat – Recovery Mousse at a glance:
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- Acute pancreatitis
- Dietetic wet food for weakened adult dogs and cats
- For feeding during recovery
- High energy density, rich in protein: meets your pet’s daily needs with just a small amount, without overloading the digestive system
- Rich in nutrients: provides your pet with all-round nutrition to help recovery after weakness
- Highly digestible: particularly well-accepted and digestible ingredients
- Antioxidant protection: vitamins E and C, lutein and taurine to help protect the body’s cells against aggressive metabolic attacks
- High acceptance: well-accepted even by pets suffering with appetite- and weight-loss
- Drip feeding: to special texture allows for drip feeding and oral force feeding
- Recommended by veterinarians: proven recipe shown to significantly improve wellbeing