Balanced wet food for sterilised indoor cats over the age of 1 year, in a delicious loaf designed to support optimum weight maintenance and help with urinary tract health.
Royal Canin Indoor Sterilised Loaf has been specially developed to maintain an ideal weight
and is tailored to meet the specific needs of sterilised indoor cats.
The special recipe of this Royal Canin Indoor Sterilised Loaf is packed with nutrients, helping to support good digestion
as well as maintaining urinary tract health
in adult indoor cats.
To help nourish fussier felines, Royal Canin offers wet cat food in three different textures, so that you can choose your cat’s favourite and still provide great nutrition.
Royal Canin Indoor Sterilised Loaf at a glance:
- Balanced wet food for sterilised indoor cats
- Soft and smooth: the unique texture ensures high acceptance and is gentle on sensitive teeth
- Specially tailored: designed to meet the nutritional needs of sterilised cats
- Ideal bodyweight: the recipe can help to maintain a lean body
- Supports the urinary system: the active ingredients can support urinary tract function
- Balanced nutrient combination: ideal ratio of protein, fat, carbohydrates and nutrients
- High acceptance: ideal nutrient profile is instinctively accepted by cats, with an aromatic recipe
- Portioned for freshness: to allow full flavour in every meal and easy serving
- Exact weighing of daily servings. Work out your cat’s daily needs and measure out the exact amount.
- Avoid human food. They are not designed to meet your cat’s nutritional needs, as well as containing too many calories.
- Mixed feeding of dry and wet food. Combining the benefits of dry and wet nutrition and offering your cat plenty of variety in texture, flavour and shape.