Nutrivet Inne Salmon Oil is a great source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids (EPA/DHA). This premium fish oil is a useful pet food supplement, and you can ensure that your pet gets exactly the right amount every day by using the pump-action bottle to combine the oil with their food. Use of Salmon oil as a pet food supplement has long been known to help to improve animals' immune system and vitality, and the oils can also have a positive effect on their joints.
As pets get older, they can often suffer from age-related complaints such as arthritis and rheumatism, which can cause them pain and restrict their freedom of movement. The nutrients in Salmon oil can help to counteract these complaints in older pets, which in turn gives them a greater sense of wellbeing. The oil can also have an immune-boosting effect and help to promote the body’s own defences.
The Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in Nutrivet Inne Salmon Oil can contribute to your dog’s overall wellbeing in many other ways too, including helping to give your pet a shiny coat and healthy skin. and reducing the risk of heart disease. You can feed this supplement to your pet if they suffer from stiffer joints in colder weather, or to help recovery and improve appetite after illness. Nutrivet Inne Salmon Oil is a proven appetite booster, even for pickier dogs. Nursing or mother dogs can also benefit from the nutritious oil.
Nutrivet Inne Salmon Oil at a glance:
- Pure salmon oil rich in essential, unsaturated Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to maintain healthy skin and a glossy coat
- Provides extra nutrients for pregnant or lactating females
- Helps to stimulate your pet’s appetite: a tasty supplement for picky animals or those with decreased appetite
- Grain free: can also be fed to dogs with allergies or food intolerances
- Food supplement for dogs to help promote overall wellbeing.
- Stimulates the immune system and can help to strengthen the body’s defences
- Eases age-related health issues: can help to guard against arthritis and rheumatism or ease existing symptoms
- Supports cardiovascular health and can help to reduce the risk of heart disease
- Practical pump bottle: to evenly distribute over your pet's food