100% natural clumping cat litter with great absorption which is low in dust. Made from wood fibres, it is biologically degradable and environmentally friendly. Can be flushed away or composted.
Give your cat a clean and pleasant toilet experience with the Purina Tidy Cats Nature Classic. This 100% natural cat litter
is made from wood fibres and clumps easily and efficiently, as well as being great at controlling odours.
This cat litter is a great choice if you want an environmentally friendly product, with all the wood sourced from sustainable forests
. This also makes the cat litter biologically degradable, which means it can be composted and even flushed down the toilet. The powerful absorption means that clumps build quickly
, which can be easily removed without any excess litter, making each serving last longer. The clumping also pulls in unpleasant odours and keeps your cat's litter box - and your home - smelling fresh!
Purina Tidy Cats Nature Classic at a glance:
- High quality cat litter
- Made from 100% natural wood fibres
- Absorbs liquids & unpleasant odours: up to 7x their own volume
- Clumping litter: forms solid clumps, can be easily removed without excess litter
- Environmentally friendly: materials sourced from sustainable forests
- Biologically degradable: can be composted or flushed down the toilet
- Low in dust
- Low weight: lighter than traditional litter, easy to transport
- Economical: up to 7 weeks of use