Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap will stop unwanted animals coming into your home and give your pet its own key entry with microchip or collar technology.
SureFlap reads your cat’s microchip and unlocks only for them: keeping unwanted visitors out and keeping your pets safe. The SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap from Sure Petcare can store up to 32 pet identities
: making it ideal for multi-pet households and, with a simple one-button process, adding multiple pets to your SureFlap system couldn’t be easier. It’s not a problem if your cat isn’t microchipped, as the door also works with the SureFlap RFID Collar Tag.
SureFlap’s sensors will detect when your cat wants to enter by sensing its microchip; if the microchip is on the system the door will click open immediately, allowing your cat through. The door will close after your cat has entered: locking the door behind your pet and keeping any strays or other unwanted visitors out of your home. It’s like an electronic door key for your cat. The door also has a manual locking system for days when you need extra security.
SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap at a glance:
- Cat flap with microchip identification
- Prevents unwelcome pets from entering:
- Registers up to 32 microchips
- Works with all European chips: with 9, 10 and 15-digit chip numbers
- Alternative if your cat is not microchipped: use with RFID collar tag (Available to order separately)
- Selective entry function (normal operation): only recognised microchips are allowed in, but all can go out
- Deactivation of microchip recognition possible
- Technical Information:
- Battery-powered (Last up to 6 months)
- 4 x AA-Batteries (not included)
- LED low battery indicator
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Magnetic closure
- Colour: white
- Manual 4-way Locking System
- Position 1: In and out
- Position 2: Out only
- Position 3: In only
- Position 4: Locked
- Total: 21 x 21 cm (L x H)
- Required hole size: 16.5 x 17.1 cm (W x H)
- Entrance size: 14.2 x 12 cm (W x H)
- Tunnel depth: 7cm
- Installation options: suitable for all doors, windows and walls
- Mounting adaptor (purchased separately):
- For glass doors, windows, walls and certain door types (e.g. metal)
- Can be installed in double glazing
- Diameter: 28.5 cm
- Covers holes with a 21.2-26cm diameter
- Tunnel extensions (purchased separately):
- For installing the cat flap in walls
- Each element extends the tunnel depth by 5cm
- Multiple elements can be fitted together to extend the tunnel further
- With draught excluder
- Included in delivery: SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap, screws of 3 different lengths, user manual
Please note: Batteries and the RFID collar tag are not included.
Is this version too small for your cat?
Click here for a version suitable for larger cats!
Recycling is a great way to help protect our environment.
Find out how to dispose of used batteries and electrical items (WEEE)
bitiba GmbH is a member of the European Recycling Platform WEEE & Battery Compliance Scheme.