An interactive, intelligence toy designed for cats. With five different tasks that challenge your pet both mentally and physically, whilst still being fun!
The Trixie Cat Activity Fun Board has been carefully designed by Helena Dbalý and speaks to your cat's natural need for both physical activity and mental challenges Thanks to a range of different play opportunities with differing levels of difficulty
, it is also the ideal toy for older pets and cats with illnesses that limit their mobility. There are five different sections that each offer a selection of challenges. In some areas of the Trixie Cat Activity Fun Board, your cat's dexterity
will be tested, whilst others offer constructive activities
as well as plenty of opportunities to play!
Trixie Cat Activity Fun Board at a glance:
- Versatile play toy for cats over 3 months
- Also suitable for older or unwell pets
- 5 sections to fill with snacks for a range of activities:
- The Bowl Module: This will challenge your pet's sense of touch and smell. Your cat must feel around to find the opening to the transparent bowls and finally fish out a treat.
- The Icicle Module: A sharp eye and strategic thinking will help your cat to get to the treats hidden between the icicles.
- The Tracks Module: This module is particularly suitable for elderly cats and cats limited by poor health. With a little skill, the treat can be simply pulled along between the wavy tracks.
- The Tongue Module: Here your cat must demonstrate skill with its tongue to get to the treats or water. The Tongue Module will also give a thrill to blind or otherwise disabled cats.
- The Tunnel: With a lot of sneaking and pawing, your cat can get the toy or treat out of this mouse hole with its paw.
- Versatile: offers both physical and mental challenges
- Hygienic: dishwasher proof
- Anti-slip feet: for stability
- Includes instructions with tips and tricks
- Developed by cat expert Helena Dbalý
- Colour: light grey
- Material: plastic
- Dimensions: 30 x 40 cm (L x W)
No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.