Automatic feeder for cats and dogs, programme 2 mealtimes up to 24 hours in advance, pet-safe design, suitable for both dry and semi-moist food, easy to clean, battery powered
Does your pet’s stomach start to growl before you even get home? No need to worry – the food is already out! The PetSafe® Automatic 2 Meal Pet Feeder can ensure your pet has food at two mealtimes. It can be programmed 24 hours
in advance to open at two separate mealtimes that your pet is used to.
The PetSafe® Automatic 2 Meal Pet Feeder is built with pets in mind. Your dog or cat won’t be able to open the lid or turn the dials. There are two separate dishes that each hold up to 355ml and can be filled with either dry or semi-moist food. The food bowl is removable and can be cleaned easily in the dishwasher.
This product is battery operated, meaning that you can place it wherever you like in your home.
PetSafe® Automatic 2 Meal Pet Feeder at a glance
- Automatic feeder for small to medium-sized dogs and cats
- Easy to plan mealtimes: programme 2 mealtimes, in 30-minute intervals, set up to 24 hours in advance
- Easy to clean: food bowls are dishwasher safe, BPA-free material
- Pet-safe lid and dials: dogs and cats can’t open the lid with their paws or turn the dials
- Removable bowls: each bowl holds up to 355ml, suitable for dry and semi-moist food
- Safe battery compartment: on the underside, stable base
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 2 years
- Number of portions: 2
- Capacity of each bowl: 355ml
- Suitable for dry and semi-moist food
- Timer function: yes
- Power supply: battery powered (1 x AA alkaline battery, no included)
- Colour: grey
- Material: plastic
- Dimensions: approx. 25.5 x 21.8 x 6.7cm (L x W x H)
- Product weight: approx. 0.65kg
- Includes: automatic feeder, instructions manual
The required AA battery is not included.
Recycling is a great way to help protect our environment.
Find out how to dispose of used batteries and electrical items (WEEE)
zooplus SE is a member of the European Recycling Platform WEEE & Battery Compliance Scheme.