Purizon

Purizon pet food, made in the UK, takes its inspiration from the natural, carnivorous diet of your pet. Purizon is a premium food made to a unique recipe with 70% meat and fish. It is also completely grain-free. Instead of grains or rice, Purizon chooses to use top-quality fruit, vegetables and herbs. Careful and gentle preparation protects the vital nutrients and preserves the authentic, natural flavours.

25 - 32 of 32 results
25 - 32 of 32 results
25 - 32 of 32 results

This delicious complete dry food has been specifically developed to support optimal development in puppies. Contains lots of valuable animal protein, enriched with nutritious vegetables and fruit.

Delivery in 1-3 working days
5 Varieties from
 £1.99
400g
£1.99
£4.98 / kg
£1.93
1kg
£6.59
£6.59 / kg
£6.13
4kg
individually priced £26.36
Now £23.99
£6.00 / kg
£22.31
12kg
£51.29
£4.27 / kg
£47.70
Multibuy: 2 x 12kg
individually priced £102.58
Now £99.19
£4.13 / kg
£92.25

Try out the unique Purizon 80:20:0 dry food for adult dogs in this great value Multibuy! Each grain-free recipe contains 80% meat or fish with selected fruit, veg & botanicals making up the other 20%.

Delivery in 1-3 working days
9 Varieties from
 £92.69
Adult Chicken with Fish – Grain-free (2 x 12kg)
individually priced £97.78
Now £94.49
£3.94 / kg
£87.88
Adult Angus Beef with Turkey – Grain-free (2 x 12kg)
individually priced £98.58
Now £95.19
£3.97 / kg
£88.53
Adult Lamb with Salmon – Grain-free (2 x 12kg)
individually priced £99.78
Now £96.49
£4.02 / kg
£89.74
Adult Venison with Rabbit – Grain-free (2 x 12kg)
individually priced £99.78
Now £96.49
£4.02 / kg
£89.74
Adult Fish – Grain-free (2 x 12kg)
individually priced £95.98
Now £92.69
£3.86 / kg
£86.20

Grain-free, complete dry dog food made with lots of tasty chicken as the only source of fresh meat. This recipe is refined with camomile blossoms and is ideal for dogs with nutritional intolerances.

Delivery in 1-3 working days
2 Varieties from
 £60.19
12kg
£60.19
£5.02 / kg
£55.98
Multibuy: 2 x 12kg
individually priced £120.38
Now £116.99
£4.87 / kg
£108.80

Complete dry cat food, grain-free and rich in protein. This tasty food is made with only one source of animal protein. Fresh salmon is combined with peas, beetroot, salmon oil and cornflower blossoms.

Delivery in 1-3 working days
3 Varieties from
 £5.79
400g
£5.79
£14.48 / kg
£5.38
6.5kg
£53.59
£8.24 / kg
£49.84
2 x 6.5kg
individually priced £107.18
Now £103.99
£8.00 / kg
£96.71

Natural, premium complete dry dog food with a high protein content, including selected lamb as the only source of meat, with hop blossoms in a grain-free recipe, which is ideal for sensitive dogs.

Delivery in 1-3 working days
3 Varieties from
 £7.09
1kg
£7.09
£7.09 / kg
£6.59
12kg
£56.89
£4.74 / kg
£52.91
Multibuy: 2 x 12kg
individually priced £113.78
Now £109.99
£4.58 / kg
£102.29

Ideal dry food nutrition for large breed puppies. The adjusted energy content helps support balanced growth and lots of fresh meat provides essential protein. 80% animal ingredients and 0% grain.

Delivery in 1-3 working days
4 Varieties from
 £6.69
1kg
£6.69
£6.69 / kg
£6.22
4 x 1kg
individually priced £26.76
Now £24.49
£6.12 / kg
£22.78
12kg
£51.89
£4.32 / kg
£48.26
Multibuy: 2 x 12kg
individually priced £103.78
Now £99.99
£4.17 / kg
£92.99

Only while stocks last: Premium quality, grain-free dry food with selected natural ingredients & no added sugars. Protein-rich food made with 70% meat & fish at a great price.

Delivery in 1-3 working days
11 Varieties from
 £80.99
Adult Chicken with Fish (2 x 6.5kg)
individually priced £84.98
Now £81.99
£6.31 / kg
£76.25
Adult Lamb with Fish (2 x 6.5kg)
individually priced £83.98
Now £80.99
£6.23 / kg
£75.32
Adult Wild Boar with Chicken (2 x 6.5kg)
individually priced £86.18
Now £82.99
£6.38 / kg
£77.18
Adult Fish (2 x 6.5kg)
individually priced £85.38
Now £82.19
£6.32 / kg
£76.44
Adult Duck with Fish (2 x 6.5kg)
individually priced £86.18
Now £82.99
£6.38 / kg
£77.18

Natural dry dog food with a high protein content, with selected meat or fish and animal ingredients from a single source. You can buy these grain-free recipes in a great value 2 x 12kg multibuys!

Delivery in 1-3 working days
4 Varieties from
 £109.99
Duck with Lavender Blossoms
individually priced £121.98
Now £118.99
£4.96 / kg
£110.66
Salmon with Cornflower Blossoms
individually priced £113.78
Now £109.99
£4.58 / kg
£102.29
Lamb with Hop Blossoms
individually priced £113.78
Now £109.99
£4.58 / kg
£102.29
Chicken with Camomile Blossoms
individually priced £120.38
Now £116.99
£4.87 / kg
£108.80