Your cat's well-being and good health depends on the food it eats. Catz finefood is a natural, species appropriate and balanced cat food. Each recipe is inspired by nature and is made with all the essential nutrients and proteins that a cat would normally get from the food it would eat in the wild. Almost every variety of catz finefood is grain-free*, since cats find grain difficult to digest and to process.
Only the very best fish from sustainable fisheries and meat from trusted German farms are used in the catz finefood recipes. The premium quality, fresh ingredients are thoroughly checked, as well as tested by vets, before they are cold filled. This ensures the highest level of reliability and quality. The food is gently steam cooked to ensure that most of the essential nutrients and fatty acids are retained. Catz finefood is only made in Germany.
This tasty, gourmet wet cat food is very well accepted and easy to digest. It is suitable for cats which suffer from food sensitivities or allergies.
Catz finefood Wet Cat Food:
- Made only in Germany
- Guaranteed GMO-free
- Grain-free (except the variety Chicken & Pheasant)
- Well accepted and easy to digest
- Very high proportion of meat or fish
- Low proportion of fruit and vegetables
- Only the very best meat and offal in human grade quality from German farms
- Only fish from sustainable fisheries
- Rich in vitamins to keep your cat lively and healthy
- Essential taurine to help keep heart and eyesight healthy
- Cat food inspired by nature
- All ingredients are thoroughly checked and tested by vets
- Cold-filled and gently steam cooked to retain essential nutrients and fatty acids
- Developed in close cooperation with nutritionists and veterinarians
- Catz finefood is guaranteed free from:
- Form meat
- Bone meal
- Grain (except the variety Chicken & Pheasant)
- Protein replacement such as soya
- Artificial attractants
- Artificial aromas
- Artificial colours
- Artificial preservatives
* Please note: catz finefood wet cat food is grain-free, with the exception of the variety Chicken & Pheasant, which contains 3% rice.