Concept for Life Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal is a premium complete wet food for adult cats with gastrointestinal diseases and acute absorption disorders. These cats do not digest food sufficiently, so they can't absorb nutrients properly. The intestinal flora is disturbed, vomiting and diarrhoea can cause further loss of body water and vital electrolytes. If these symptoms occur over a long period of time, they can lead to dehydration and emaciation. If your cat has a pancreatic disfunction such as exocrine pancreatic insufficiency these symptoms may be analogous.
How can Concept for Life Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal help your cat?
This premium therapeutic food has been specifically developed to meet the nutritional needs of cats suffering from gastrointestinal disorders and impaired pancreatic function. palatable ingredients include turkey meat and offal, pumpkin and salmon oil, all of which are eay to digest so that your cat's digestive system is not overloaded. Feed this food in small portions for optimal compatibility. The increased ratio of selected minerals helps to quickly compensate for any loss of electrolytes. This supports your cat's well-being. The high liquid content in this wet food boosts your cat's fluid intake, helping to prevent dehydration. It is suitable if your cat is suffering from acute or chronic diarrhoea. Concept for life Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal also contains mannan-oligosaccharides and salmon oil which is rich in omega 3 fatty acids. This helps to build up the disturbed gut flora and has an anti-inflammatory effect. This tasty cat food is low in fat which is important if your pet is suffering from exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
Concept for Life Veterinary Diet – tailored therapeutic nutrition for your cat.
Our quality guarantee:
- Dietetic complete wet food tailored to your cat's specific nutritional needs
- Scientifically-based nutrition which supports veterinary therapy
- Grain-free recipes
- No wheat, corn or soya
- Top-quality raw meat ingredients ensure it is well-accepted, and very digestible
- Made in Germany.
- Please seek your vet's advice before using this food or extending the feeding period.
- When feeding your cat with a veterinary diet you should consult your vet regularly for check-ups.
- If your cat's health deteriorates please seek veterinary advice immediately.